April 10, 2015

Finish-a-Long 2015 - Quarter 2 Goals

One quarter of the year is gone already, which means it's time to make another goals list for the Finish-a-Long with Adrienne of On the Windy Side.

I managed to finish two of the four items on my Quarter 1 list, the wedding quilt (finished one week after the wedding) and Eli's baby quilt. That leaves two projects still hanging on.

1. My Craft it Forward #2 - This will be finished this quarter, I promise! I have actually made progress, so I should be ready to mail it off within a couple of weeks.

2. My Craft it Forward #3 - So, I still haven't started this, but I actually have a plan now so that's progress. I'm really going to work on getting this finished. My Craft it Forward recipients must think I forgot about them, unless they read these quarter goals lists!

3. My brother is getting married tomorrow, so I'm making them a quilt. I debated forever which pattern to use, so once I finally made a decision there was no way I could even attempt to have the quilt finished in time for the wedding.
 
Right now it is a nice, neat stack of blocks and I absolutely love how it is looking. There may be sneak peeks now and then, like this black and white hint at some of the units that went into the blocks, but I won't be sharing much until it is finished and delivered.

4. A mini quilt for a swap with Renee of Quilts of a Feather. I'm doing epp for the top, so it's slow going, but I'm about halfway finished now. I stitched all through my flight to Nova Scotia yesterday.
Again, there may be sneak peeks now and then, but I'd like to keep it more or less secret until Renee has it.

4. Another set of Spin Placemats.
This set of 4 placemats is available in my Etsy shop.
I started this yellow and green version months and months ago and the tops are finished, I just have to baste, quilt and bind them. I'd like to get them finished so I can list them in my Etsy shop. My pattern for the placemats is available in both my Etsy and Payhip shops.
5. At least one more item for my Etsy shop.

That should keep my busy! And I'm sure there will be other things that pop up over the next couple of months, so I'm not likely to be bored!

1 comment:

  1. Fun things to work on this quarter! My oldest loves the spin placemat I made.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. I love hearing from you.