Here is a close-up of one nine-patch block. I love the multicoloured print from Northcott. It looks like feathers swirling around!
I changed the needle, cleaned the lint out of my machine (which it desperately needed!), even wound a new bobbin, but nothing worked. Then I took some scrap fabric and batting, adjusted the tension and tried that (even though I've always done fmq at the same tension).
It worked perfectly.
|Because if you're going to be troubleshooting, it might as well be pretty!|
So, whether it was the tension or the quilt pressed against the thread, hopefully when I start quilting again tonight things will go more smoothly and I can get more done than I did last night!