June 04, 2014

The 2014 New Blogger Blog Hop Starts Now!

Have you seen the promotional posts for the 2014 New Blogger Blog Hop, hosted by Beth at Plum and June? Well, the fun starts today! There are dozens of us new (and new-ish!) bloggers getting ready to introduce ourselves to the masses. We've been getting to know each other a little, learning so much from each other already and making changes to our blogs to get ready for this hop. I can't wait for my turn to come - on the last day of the hop, which just happens to be a rather special day for me.
Plum and June 
Here's a list of today's participants. It's a long list, I know. I told you there are a lot of us! Don't worry, though. There won't be another list of participants until next week, so you have time to drop in to 'meet' everyone.

Michelle @ Michelle Bartholomew
Jana @ Jana Machado
Yvonne @ Quilting Jet Girl
Afton @ Quilting Mod
Barbara @ Suzy Homemaker
Mary @ See Mary Quilt
Rebecca @ One Wee Bird
Terri @ Childlike Fascination

Have fun and I hope you make lots of new friends.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the link, Leanne, and I am looking forward to your special day in July! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link to Quilting Mod!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leanne! Thank you for mentioning my blog in this post and leaving your opinion in my Blog Hop post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. I love hearing from you.