March 02, 2013

Here we go...

"Here we go, go, go, go
On an adventure..."

That song from The Cat in the Hat Knows A Lot About That has been going through my head whenever I thought about what I would write for this first post, so it seemed only right to start with that. If you don't watch TV with a preschooler, you probably didn't get the tune, but that's okay.

This blog will be all about my obsession passion for quilting and the way that I can relate quilting to anything else, particularly the Bible and being a Christian.

Here are a few of my current works-in-progress.




I'll share details of each of them in future posts.

For now, I'm glad to have the adventure started.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work Leanne! You share your talent with your mother...how nice to have it passed down from generation to generation...although, now that you have 3 handsome boys...you may have to wait for a daughter-in-law to pass your talent along to...or one of your boys may surprise you and continue the quilting tradition in your
    beautiful family. Happy Quilting and congratulations on your Blog. Love, Aunt Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a message. I love hearing from you.